setting

AdIbAh Az-ZaKiYa: joining organisation???why not!!!!

joining organisation???why not!!!!


The Advantages of Joining Organization
The best age that has highest potential is around 17-22 years old. In that age, the teenagers express themselves by doing anything they want or something that interest their curiosities, For instance: joining organization, making experiment to get something new or improving their skills such as singing, dancing, writing, painting and so on. Then, of all the activities, joining organization gives the most significant influence in their lives. By means of joining organization, we are able to escalate association with other societies, to get place discussion easily and to train a leadership. Thus, joining organization gives many advantages.
As human being, we cannot life alone; we need someone else to communicate, such as for sharing, asking help or so forth. In an organization, we will meet many people; it means we will get many new friends that will not we get if we do not join organization. Next, if we meet many people, we are forced to face multi characters. For example, to avoid uproar, we will force ourselves to be more patient when we face an arrogant or selfish person. That is the challenge. Then, we will learn how interact with multi characters automatically. Gradually our ability in social intercourse communicating will be better. Finally, we will be easy to get social networking, then; our friends will be there wherever we are.
Besides having various and many friends, joining an organization gives us a chance to get a place discussion or to share a problem, because we have many friends who will listen and help us. Different head is also different thinking. Our brains are limited, so we need other helps to sharp them. By sharing a problem with other, it will help us to build a better way of thinking gradually. In addition, we will get new knowledge from other friends by discussing or sharing a case. I have proved that, when I had not yet joined an organization, I was so confused as soon as I got a problem or difficulties with my study or society.  I just had several friends which some of them I do not really know their background. So, I was afraid to ask or discuss something deeply. Then, after joining organization, I can get the solution easily, because I have had friends that I can share or discuss a problem deeply with them.
Not only having many friends and getting place discussion, but joining an organization also can train us a leadership. At least, we can learn how to lead ourselves in managing time. We cannot avoid the fact when we have joined an organization, we will need more time to make a relationship with another members and to join programs of the organization itself. So, we are forced to be smart in managing time, then we will get many advantages.
            In brief, joining an organization will give us many benefits, especially for teenagers who have good potential when they have a lot of energy and big curiosity. By joining an organization, we can build new networking, having many friends discussion and learning how to be leader, at least for ourselves. In other hand, joining an organization also can be a problem for us, if we cannot manage our time and cannot control an emotion, those will become a big problem. Besides, we will get many enemies; we also will get a bad daily activity, because we do not have enough time to thing. We just do something in front of us without considering how many benefits we will get. Then, joining an organization will be something useless for us. In taking the advantages from joining an organization, it depends on our selves. How we manage our time and emotion.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Copyright © AdIbAh Az-ZaKiYa Urang-kurai